Emerging issues in Collective Behavior

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Homepage

Hello everyone my name is Heather Olson, I was born and raised in Idaho and have love every minute of it. My growing love for people started at a very young age and has not stopped. I decided to major in sociology and  minor in psychology when I made the decision to become a counselor and try to understand the human race. Through personal experience I have seen the both positive and negative effects of getting help from a  counselor and hope that from what I have learned I can be help to anyone I encounter. Through collective behavior my interest in the power of groups has grown tremendously, I have seen how the power of a group of individuals can really help and in some ways hurt a cause.  Which brings me to a quote I found to be very humbling,  Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean” Ryunosuke Satoro.


                                                              References

No comments:

Post a Comment